The neuroma saga continues…
I am in the process of scheduling my second surgery to have the other two neuromas excised. I will have one removed from the left foot and one from right foot on November the 18th and am hoping to have the next surgery to remove the other two in each foot respectively on December the 21st.
I previously thought that I had to wait three months before my next surgery, but it turns out that I can move forward in as little as three weeks.
For folks like myself that literally need to get back on their feet as soon as possible (if I don’t work I don’t get paid) this is great news. My recovery time will be less in the long run and I have timed the surgeries to coincide with the holidays when I would be taking time off anyway.
I really hope some of these blog posts have helped anyone out there with neuroma issues, I have been dealing with these for about three years, I am at the breaking point and can’t wait it over and one with.
I’ll let you know how my recovery goes and would be happy to answer questions for anyone with similar issues.
Wish me luck!!